feminism, justice, witchy fashion, queerness, art and internet ephemera. Posted by a white cis lady.
Stuff I like (all)
- “At what point do you take girls out of school altogether because boys can’t handle it?”—
Parent of a female teen whose school banned leggings
- “But if these years have taught me anything it is this: you can never run away. Not ever. The only way out is in.”— Junot Díaz
- “The big lie about capitalism is that everyone can be rich. That’s impossible. Capitalism works only if the vast majority of the population are kept...”
- “Never put your faith in a Prince. When you require a miracle, trust in a Witch.”— Catherynne M. Valente, In the Night Garden
- “It took many years of vomiting up all the filth I’d been taught about myself, and half-believed, before I was able to walk on this earth as though I...”