feminism, justice, witchy fashion, queerness, art and internet ephemera. Posted by a white cis lady.
Stuff I like (all)
- “It’s strange. I felt less lonely when I didn’t know you.”— The Flies (Jean Paul Sartre)
- Young Persons Guide to buying land *for @so_treu
1. Southern Exposure: This is the most important feature, since a proper exposure...
- “I’ve never been certain whether the moral of the Icarus story should only be, as is generally accepted, ‘don’t try to fly too high,’ or whether it...”
- “Black feminism emerged as a theoretical and practical effort demonstrating that race, gender, and class are inseparable in the social worlds we...”