feminism, justice, witchy fashion, queerness, art and internet ephemera. Posted by a white cis lady.
Stuff I like (all)
- “I’m also a killer. I’ve killed a lot, and if I need to I’ll kill a whole bunch more. If you don’t want to get killed, don’t show up in front of me.”
- “Saying people of color are obsessed with race is like saying that someone is obsessed with swimming when they’re drowning.”— Hari Kondabolu (via ...
- “When I was growing up in Brooklyn I remember seeing a black man on Pacific street wearing an orange suit and everybody stopped. I never forgot that....”
- “Don’t worry if people think you’re crazy. You are crazy. You have that kind of intoxicating insanity that lets other people dream outside of the...”
- “It’s an existential dilemma to be alive and realize you are not important and that your body, the one you believe belongs to YOU, in fact may not. It...”