feminism, justice, witchy fashion, queerness, art and internet ephemera. Posted by a white cis lady.
Stuff I like (all)
- “I wanted to show that men and women can be friends without having a relationship,” says del Toro of the relationship between the two main characters...”
- “Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable.”
- “So yes, you’re fine just the way you are. There’s nothing wrong with how you act, or what you wear, or who your friends are. But if you want to try...”
- “The belief that everyone would be ‘naturally thin’ if they didn’t ‘overeat’ is definitely supported by multiple economic actors who benefit from it:...”
- “Having a low opinion of yourself is not modesty. It’s self-destruction.”
- “Well, if you noticed when I was speaking I said the whites can help, if the’re progressive-minded. But my observation and analysis of the kind of...”