feminism, justice, witchy fashion, queerness, art and internet ephemera. Posted by a white cis lady.
Stuff I like (all)
- “American Indians were very careful scientists. They learned important facts about objects in the sky and used them to tell time, to predict the...”
- “Statements like “I’m a woman and this doesn’t bother me,” or “Stop being so angry and people will listen to you,” or “You should really focus on...”
- “Some steps need to be taken alone. It’s the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be.”— Mandy Hale, The Single Woman
- “When a man says no in this culture, it’s the end of the discussion. When a woman says no, it’s the beginning of a negotiation.”
- “I think you need someone in your life you can depend on, someone you can confide in when things go to hell at work, someone to massage your tired...”